Aerial Tie-Dye Photo Day- May 19th, 2019
A portrait day for aerialist performers, featuring the beautiful tie-dye silk creations of Becca Pichon and hosted at the Dragonfly Aerial Company, in Colorado Springs, Colorado! Choose your 15 minute time slot below, and arrive 20 minutes early to warm up. Please, plan what poses you would like to be photographed in, before arriving, and have them written down. See you then!
What to expect
- Before the shoot, plan what poses you would like to be photographed in, and have them written down.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your time slot.
- Arriving in makeup is preferable, so you will be able to focus on getting into a performance mindset. There are restrooms to change in.
- Upon arriving, stretch and warmup. This is extremely important, because aerial photoshoots require holding stressful positions deeper and longer than typically done in class or performance settings.
- When it is your turn in front of the camera, we will spend a little time talking about your desired poses and there will be an assistant to help with positioning and rotating you to the camera.
- Treat this like a performance!! This is your opportunity to shine for the camera, expression is gold! Have fun!
- After the photo shoot, you will be able to view and purchase your images, with the help of another friendly assistant. IMPORTANT: There are no opportunities to purchase after this day. So, come prepared to decide and pay.
- Becca Pichon will be on hand to talk about her silks and take custom orders.
- Physical products may be picked up from the studio the following week or shipped to your home for $7.
- Digital files will be delivered by email one week after the shoot.
- Sign-up fee is $25
- Digital Files: Three files for $40 & additional files are $10 each
- Prints: 8x10 or (2)5x7's- First one is $25 & additional prints are $15 each
- New this time! Keychains, mouse pads, sticker sheets, dog tags, Mugs, and more!